Translate

04 January 2014

Ninja, a re-enactment

I finally got around to doing the re-enactment of the Ninja™ Master Prep™ Professional peanut butter video (available on YouTube).

I must say, the results were quite eye-opening.  First, using the oil created a more liquid product than I got from using the almonds.  The problem with that is the final result wasn't so much peanut butter as peanut soup.  In fact, it is still quite liquid after being in my refrigerator for about a week now.  So, the demonstration was accurate to a point.  What I need to do now is adjust the proportion of nuts to oil, and I should be able to create more nut butters.

As always, I welcome your comments.  Click on the Comment link below; it may say "No" or have a number in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put comments here.