Translate

08 May 2013

Change Post Title Color

Well, I have been spending a lot of time on customizing my Blogger page.  It suddenly occurred to me, however, that some folks may wish to know how to accomplish some of the things I have done.  If you have specific questions, feel free to email me at bright.n.squirrelly@gmail.com.

This post is about how to change the post title color in Blogger.  In the image to the left, the post title is "A Test Post" and appears in red.  Changing the color requires adding some xml coding and then picking your colors.  The tutorial I followed appears at this link.  It is simply a few cut-and-pastes.  If you follow the instructions to the letter, you will be able to then choose your post title colors.

One warning.  A post title is a link, so you will need to pick three colors, one for each state of a link:  Normal, Hovering, and Clicked.  As you can see, I chose red for my normal, turquoise for my hovering, and purple for my clicked.  Again, if you have any questions or need some guidance, feel free to drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put comments here.