Translate

05 December 2013

Almond Butter, an introduction

Two of the recipes I am experimenting with for my exercise program include almond butter.  Well, one uses almond butter and the other uses nut butter.  I enjoy almonds, so I might as well use almond butter.  When one searches the Interweb, one finds hundreds of easy-to-make recipes for almond butter.  It's almonds, salt, and sweetener with optional oil.  Put it all in a food processor.  Viola, you have almond butter.  Simple, right?

WRONG!

Apparently, there is more to making a nut butter at home than people are letting on.  Therefore, I will chronicle my adventures with nut butter in a series of blogs.


As always, I welcome your comments.  Click on the Comment link below; it may say "No" or have a number in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put comments here.