Translate

04 November 2013

Stool project, the beginning

Recently, the only chair I had in my apartment, a swivelling barstool, broke beyond repair.  Out of almost necessity, then, my next project has to be acquiring chairs to sit in.  Because my desk and my sewing table are both 34" off the ground, I need barstools for those.  I can use a regular chair for my incense table, so that will probably come later.

Of course, my first inclination was to purchase something at one of the thrift stores.  Unfortunately, the Goodwill didn't have any chairs.  I will have to research locations of other thrift stores.

In the meantime, I have assembled several plans to build my own barstools.  I will place them in the next post.

As always, I welcome your comments.  Click on the Comment link below; it may say "No" or have a number in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put comments here.