Translate

05 November 2013

Linoleum cleaner, the project

I came across this recipe for a natural linoleum cleaner.  I must apologize for the person who originated the recipe.  I did not save the website or the information.  However, I am about to create a batch and do a floor test.  I’ll bet you never thought you would be involved in such excitement, eh?

Please note, all measurements are using the American system, which differs from the English system.  If you are reading this in Europe, make sure to convert the measurements appropriately.

The original recipe calls for the following ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup baking soda
  • 2 gallons hot water
  • 1 tbsp. dish soap
  • 1/4 cup vinegar
The instructions are as follows:
  • Dissolve baking soda in some of the water.
  • Add the dish detergent.
  • Add enough of the remaining water so you have 2 gallons total.
  • Add the vinegar.
Now, I don't need 2-gallons of cleaner for my small kitchen floor, so I am going to convert the measurements in my next post.  This link is to a Word .doc set up as a 4x6 recipe card for the adjusted recipe.

As always, I welcome your comments.  Click on the Comment link below; it may say "No" or have a number in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put comments here.