Translate

22 December 2013

Ninja: To be fair

Rather than just posting some opinions, I thought I would present a few facts regarding the Ninja™ Master Prep™ Professional.  These facts involve making smoothies with the Ninja&8482;.
This is how a smoothie comes out when made in the Ninja™.  As you can see from the picture, it is a very chunky mix.  This has more of the texture of a shake than a smoothie.  Now, it is possible that one could get the texture smoother by running the motor longer, but that is frowned upon by the user's guide.
This is how a smoothie comes out of my Oster Fusion smoothie blender.  On comparison, the Oster creates a smoother beverage.  To be fair, a bit of the Oster smoothie is air.  By the time the smoothie deflated, both machines made about the same volume of beverage.

Based on these photos and the resulting volume, it becomes a matter of texture.  The Oster makes a smoothie; the Ninja™ makes more of a shake.  To me, that really does not constitute a deal breaker for the Ninja™.  I have other reasons to not like the Ninja, which I have enumerated in my other Ninja&8482; review posts.

As always, I welcome your comments.  Click on the Comment link below; it may say "No" or have a number in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put comments here.