Translate

18 November 2013

Equipment switches

Now that I have had a chance to shop Amazon, I have decided to make a few equipment switches for my routine.

I am going to return the stability ball I bought from Sports Authority.  It was $24.  Target is selling the same size ball for only $14.  I hesitate to do this because this is where I got the System6® routine from.

I am going to return the resistance bands bought from Target.  They cost $20.  I will need to find longer bands, or maybe I can just get some dumbbells for the shoulder press.  Whichever turns out to be cheaper is how I will go.
UPDATE:  I just had a thought.  What if the bands are capable of doing the shoulder press but I am just using too much resistance to get them high enough.  Removed some of the bands from the handles.  Sure enough, I was able to perform the shoulder press.  I will have to figure out which band is which strength and set them up accordingly.  I shouldn't have to exchange these bands after all.

I am going to order from Amazon a pull-up bar that should fit my doorway.  It is going to cost $27.50.

As always, I welcome your comments.  Click on the Comment link below; it may say "No" or have a number in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put comments here.